Check out all the products used in this Wigle Gin Hibiscus Drink below!
For those who typically enjoy lemon vodka drinks to sip on porch side – switch things up with this rum filled beer cocktail! Anyone who finds themselves enjoying boilermakers typically turn to something more refreshing during the summer time. If you’ve never made a beer mixed drink, now is your chance to mix up an incredibly easy cocktail fit for any beer drinker!
When recalling other beer cocktail recipes, The classic shandy drink comes to mind. Shandys are adjacent to Dad Bod Summer but it’s, in fact, a rum cocktail recipe at its core. Dad Bod Summer is not too sweet but will satisfy the dark and stormy lovers out there with its spicy ginger root simple syrup.
Wigle Rum Beer Cocktail Recipe
Beer Cocktail Ingredients
- 1 oz white rum
- 1 oz ginger root simple syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Top with Hitchhiker Airwave 2XIPA (or your favorite local IPA)
- Lemon Wedge
How to Mix
- Add the White Rum, Simple Syrup, and Lemon Juice to a Collins glass. Stir briefly and add ice to fill the glass.
- Top with enough Airwave 2XIPA to fill the glass to the brim
- Stir again
- Garnish with a lemon wedge, mustache cocktail pick optional but encouraged!