we can't think of a better combo than beer and rum
For those who typically enjoy lemon vodka drinks to sip on porch side – switch things up with this rum filled beer cocktail! Anyone who finds themselves enjoying boilermakers typically turn to something more refreshing during the summer time. If you’ve never made a beer mixed drink, now is your chance to mix up an incredibly easy cocktail fit for any beer drinker!
When recalling other beer cocktail recipes, The classic shandy drink comes to mind. Shandys are adjacent to Dad Bod Summer but it’s, in fact, a rum cocktail recipe at its core. Dad Bod Summer is not too sweet but will satisfy the dark and stormy lovers out there with its spicy ginger root simple syrup.
- 1 oz white rum
- 1 oz ginger root simple syrup
- 1 oz lemon juice
- Top with Hitchhiker Airwave 2XIPA (or your favorite local IPA)
- Lemon Wedge
how to mix
- Add the White Rum, Simple Syrup, and Lemon Juice to a Collins glass. Stir briefly and add ice to fill the glass.
- Top with enough Airwave 2XIPA to fill the glass to the brim
- Stir again
- Garnish with a lemon wedge, mustache cocktail pick optional but encouraged!
looking for more spiced liqueur cocktails recipes?
- The Perfect Cinnamon Whiskey Hot Toddy
- The Best Whiskey Eggnog Cocktail
- Rethink Your Manhattan Drink With This Locally Crafted Cocktail
- The Smoked Bourbon S’more Cocktail Awaits!
- Simple Peach Cocktail Recipe You Can Make At Home!
- Tired of the Typical Fireball Cocktail? Spice Things Up with Wigle Cinnamon Whiskey Punch!
- A Fresh Squeezed Take On The Classic Whiskey Sour Cocktail
- Wigle’s 3 Favorite Ways to Make an Old Fashioned Drink
- What Better way to Enjoy a Lindt Chocolate Bunny Than With This Sweet Alternative to an Espresso Martini!
- Campfire Scotch Cocktail Recipe