Bring ON the peach whiskey
Peach cocktail are all the rage – and how could they not be? From a fuzzy navel to a peach bellini, peach cocktails are the perfect blend of sweet and tart. If you’re looking for something on the more boozy side of things with the added robust flavor of American whiskey look no further than this extremely simple cocktail recipe.
Fresh and effervescent scents of Basel and lavender will fill your senses as you shake up Wigle’s Pennsylvania Peach whiskey with Rosemary Lavender bitters. Top is off with your favorite bubbly prosecco or if you would like to add even more local flavors to your cocktail try adding Threadbare’s Dry Cider! This craft cider produced Wigle’s sister company takes locally pressed apples and encapsulates their flavors and naturally ferments with wine yeast to create delicious bubbly hard cider. Whatever twists you try at home will surely be a great addition to this amazingly simple peach whiskey cocktail!
- 2 oz Wigle Pennsylvania Peach Whiskey Steeped with 3-5 Basil Leaves and a 3″ Strip of Lemon Peel Overnight + Strained Out
- 1/4 oz Simple Syrup
- 3 dashes of Wigle Rosemary Lavender Bitters
- Garnish: basil and dried lemon (optional)
how to mix
- Add Wigle Pennsylvania Peach Whiskey steeped with basil and lemon, simple syrup, Rosemary Lavender Bitters, and 3 dashes of Rosemary Bitters into a shaking tin with ice.
- Close the shaking tin, and shake for 8-12 seconds or until the cocktail tin is cold to the touch.
- Strain into a rocks glass or your favorite cocktail glass. Add 5-6 cubes of ice.
- Garnish with basil and dried lemon.
looking for more Wigle Whiskey cocktails recipes?
- Campfire Scotch Cocktail Recipe
- A Fresh Squeezed Take On The Classic Whiskey Sour Cocktail
- Wigle’s 3 Favorite Ways to Make an Old Fashioned Drink
- Rethink Your Manhattan Drink With This Locally Crafted Cocktail
- The Best Whiskey Eggnog Cocktail
- Tired of the Typical Fireball Cocktail? Spice Things Up with Wigle Cinnamon Whiskey Punch!
- Simple Peach Cocktail Recipe You Can Make At Home!
- What Better way to Enjoy a Lindt Chocolate Bunny Than With This Sweet Alternative to an Espresso Martini!
- The Perfect Cinnamon Whiskey Hot Toddy
Looking For Craft Whiskey Made With Local Ingredients?
Wigle is hell bent on creating the highest quality, most inventive, bursting-with-terroir whiskeys and spirits in the world. Click the link below to browse our full catalog of products!Shop Here