cHecK out tHe spirits
In this recipe
*Shipping available to Pennsylvania and Washington D.C.
Spiced eggnog with a whiskey twist
In our opinion, the best eggnog is a spiked eggnog cocktail! If you’re looking for a festive holiday drink with a kick, look no further than this spiced eggnog cocktail recipe. Made with eggs, sugar, spices, and of course, whiskey, this rich and creamy beverage is sure to get you in the holiday spirit.
To make Wigle’s spiked eggnog, we recommend using a good quality whiskey like Yule Tidings but other whiskeys will be equally delicious. Wigle PA Bourbon eggnog is also highly recommended!
Want something with a little more spice? Try adding our Wigle Cinnamon Whiskey instead!
- 1 ½ oz Wigle Spiced Liqueur
- ¾ oz Yule Tidings
- ¾ oz brown sugar simple
- 1 whole egg
- Grated nutmeg and cinnamon to garnish
how to mix
- Add all ingredients to a shaking tin.
- Add 5-6 ice cubes.
- Close the shaking tin and shake for 8-12 seconds, or until the cocktail is properly chilled.
- Strain into a cocktail glass.
- Sprinkle nutmeg and cinnamon over the completed cocktail.
looking for more Wigle Whiskey cocktails recipes?
- Tired of the Typical Fireball Cocktail? Spice Things Up with Wigle Cinnamon Whiskey Punch!
- Simple Peach Cocktail Recipe You Can Make At Home!
- Wigle’s 3 Favorite Ways to Make an Old Fashioned Drink
- The Best Whiskey Eggnog Cocktail
- Campfire Scotch Cocktail Recipe
- A Fresh Squeezed Take On The Classic Whiskey Sour Cocktail
- What Better way to Enjoy a Lindt Chocolate Bunny Than With This Sweet Alternative to an Espresso Martini!
- The Perfect Cinnamon Whiskey Hot Toddy
- Rethink Your Manhattan Drink With This Locally Crafted Cocktail