cHecK out tHe spirits
in this recipe!
*Shipping available to Pennsylvania and Washington D.C.
Pictured: The CAMPFIRE S’MORES cocktail from the Wigle Ross Park Mall location
Smell and Taste the nostalgia with our Smoked Bourbon Cocktail!
Prepare to be captivated Wigle Whiskey’s enchanting fusion of flavors in our sensational Smoked Bourbon S’more Cocktail. Embrace the warmth of a crackling campfire as you savor each velvety sip, where the rich notes from our award winning Smoked Bourbon meld harmoniously with the indulgent essence of classic s’mores. This delectable concoction takes you on a journey, evoking memories of roasting marshmallows under a starlit sky. Our expert mixologists have crafted the perfect balance, ensuring every drop delivers an unforgettable experience. Whether you’re unwinding after a long day or celebrating with friends, our Smoked Bourbon S’more Cocktail is destined to become your new favorite indulgence.
- 1 1/2 oz Wigle Smoked Bourbon
- 1 1/2oz Chocolate Heavy Cream
- 3/4oz Toasted Marshmallow Simple Syrup
- Making the Toasted Marshmallow Simple Syrup:
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup White Sugar
- 10 Marshmallows
- Toasting the Marshmallows:
- You can use a nonstick pan and brown them (leave them to stick a bit and get a rich, golden brown on at least one side), or use a gas stove or grill to toast them a more traditional way. Once your marshmallows are toasted, add them to the pan (if using grill or stove), and top with water to deglaze the pan. Add sugar and stir until the entire mixture is dissolved. Let cool and add to an airtight bottle or container. The syrup should keep for up to a month.
how to mix
- Add all ingredients into Shaker with Ice & Shake
- Add Marshmallow to Coupe
- Double Strain into Coupe Glass over Marshmallow
looking for more Wigle Whiskey cocktails recipes?
- Simple Peach Cocktail Recipe You Can Make At Home!
- Campfire Scotch Cocktail Recipe
- What Better way to Enjoy a Lindt Chocolate Bunny Than With This Sweet Alternative to an Espresso Martini!
- Tired of the Typical Fireball Cocktail? Spice Things Up with Wigle Cinnamon Whiskey Punch!
- The Smoked Bourbon S’more Cocktail Awaits!
- Rethink Your Manhattan Drink With This Locally Crafted Cocktail
- A Fresh Squeezed Take On The Classic Whiskey Sour Cocktail
- The Best Whiskey Eggnog Cocktail
- The Perfect Cinnamon Whiskey Hot Toddy
- Wigle’s 3 Favorite Ways to Make an Old Fashioned Drink