fall weather brings scotch cocktails 🍂
Looking for the perfect mixed drink to pour into a scotch glass and sip next to the campfire this holiday season? The Wigle Whiskey campfire cocktail is that simple cocktail s! An especially delicious cocktail s for the fall season – this scotch cocktail brings the taste of a sweet bourbon whiskey and blends it with the rustic tasting notes of rye whiskey aged in scotch barrels.
Fan of a rusty nail drink? Enjoy a similar experience of the classic simple cocktail but with a sweet and smokey twist! Simply combining a little bit of zesty lemon to the chocolatey flavor of our Wigle Molé bitters and topping with the perfectly scented garnish of toasted marshmallows will transport you to a cozy campfire with each and every sip.
how to mix
- Add Wigle American Rye Kilted Cask, lapsang tea simple syrup, lemon juice, molé bitters, and salt solution to a shaking tin.
- Add 5-6 ice cubes to the shaking tin.
- Close the shaking tin, shake for 8-12 seconds or until the cocktail tin is cold to the touch.
- Strain into a rocks glass or your favorite cocktail glass. Add 5-6 cubes of ice.
- Garnish with skewered + toasted mini marshmallows and serve.
looking for more Wigle Whiskey cocktails recipes?
- A Fresh Squeezed Take On The Classic Whiskey Sour Cocktail
- What Better way to Enjoy a Lindt Chocolate Bunny Than With This Sweet Alternative to an Espresso Martini!
- Wigle’s 3 Favorite Ways to Make an Old Fashioned Drink
- Rethink Your Manhattan Drink With This Locally Crafted Cocktail
- Simple Peach Cocktail Recipe You Can Make At Home!
- Tired of the Typical Fireball Cocktail? Spice Things Up with Wigle Cinnamon Whiskey Punch!
- Campfire Scotch Cocktail Recipe