cHecK out tHe spirits
in tHis cocKtaiL
fall cocktail drinks with coffee are the vibe 🍂
A Manhattan is arguably the most classic whiskey drink made with Rye Whiskey (or your whiskey of choice!). The Wigle Manhattan is made with a traditional recipe and Manhattan cocktail ingredients are very simple. Just Rye Whiskey, Vermouth, Cocktail Bitters, and a Cherry Garnish! What’s the best rye for manhattan cocktails?
Look no further than Wigle Pennsylvania Straight Rye Whiskey! Combing our award winning rye whiskey with our sweet and fruity Amaro Vermut (our take on a sweet vermouth with a uniquely Pennsylvanian influence) creates a unique flavorful cocktail.
The bitters for Manhattan drinks are typically angostura bitters. At Wigle Whiskey, we use our house made Organic Pomander Orange Bitters with are handcrafted in Pennsylvania’s colorful Strip District. Finishing off the drink recipe, Manhattan cocktails at Wigle are garnished with a cocktail cherry for an extra fruity finish.
- 2 oz Wigle Organic Pennsylvania Straight Rye Whiskey
- 1 oz Wigle Amaro Vermut
- 3-4 dashes Wigle Organic Aromatic Bitters
- Ice Cubes
- Cocktail Cherry (Garnish) We like Amarena Cherries
how to mix
- Carefully measure all ingredients, pouring them into a cocktail mixing tin.
- Add a generous scoop of ice, and stir until well chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a cocktail cherry and enjoy.
looking for more bourbon cocktails recipes?
- The Best Whiskey Eggnog Cocktail
- The Perfect Cinnamon Whiskey Hot Toddy
- A Fresh Squeezed Take On The Classic Whiskey Sour Cocktail
- Tired of the Typical Fireball Cocktail? Spice Things Up with Wigle Cinnamon Whiskey Punch!
- Rethink Your Manhattan Drink With This Locally Crafted Cocktail
- Wigle’s 3 Favorite Ways to Make an Old Fashioned Drink
- What Better way to Enjoy a Lindt Chocolate Bunny Than With This Sweet Alternative to an Espresso Martini!
- Simple Peach Cocktail Recipe You Can Make At Home!
- Campfire Scotch Cocktail Recipe