Check out all the products used in this Espresso Martini below!
Are you a fan of the recently re-popularized espresso martini, a baileys coffee cocktail or a chocolate martini? Drinks with coffee are trending right now! To celebrate the spring season we’re serving up a deliciously sweet coffee cocktail in a Lindt chocolate bunny, made with Wigle’s own Coffee Liqueur at the Wigle Distillery on Smallman Street in the Strip District! Wigle Coffee Liqueur is made with vanilla bean, orange peel, cocoa nib, and cinnamon to complement the flavors of our home made cold-brewed coffee + a neutral wheat based spirit. If you’re looking to compare Wigle Coffee Liqueur to a similar product, it’s a great alternative to Kahlua and Tia Maria Coffee Liqueur. Many coffee or chocolate martini recipes incorporate vodka, but the alternative Wigle version includes our Pennsylvania Bourbon for an extra layer of flavor. Recreate this rich cocktail at home for springtime celebrations.
Peter Rabbit – Chocolate Espresso Martini Recipe
- 1.25 oz Wigle Organic Coffee Liqueur
- 0.5 oz Wigle Straight Bourbon
- 0.5 oz Heavy Cream
- 0.5 oz Brown Sugar Simple Syrup
- 3 dashes Wigle Organic Molé Bitters
- One 4 oz Chocolate Rabbit
How to Mix
- Cut the ears off your chocolate rabbit.
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake for 10-15 Seconds
- 3) Strain into your chocolate bunny and serve with a straw!