A Red, White, and Blue Rum Cocktail!
Get ready to sip in style with this layered bomb-pop inspired cocktail! This delightful drink combines the smoothness of Wigle’s Landlocked White Rum with the vibrant colors of red, white, and blue, creating a patriotic-themed beverage that’s perfect for Fourth of July parties, Memorial Day gatherings, or any patriotic occasion. The base of the Patriotic Paradise cocktail is our Landlocked White Rum, known for its versatility and crisp taste. The rum serves as a neutral canvas, allowing the vibrant colors to shine through while adding a hint of sweetness.
- 1oz Blue Raz Syrup
- 1 1/2oz Wigle Landlocked White Rum
- 1/4oz Lemon Juice
- 1/4oz Lime Juice
- 1/2oz Simple Syrup
how to mix
- Add Rum, Lemon, Lime, and Simple into Shaker with Ice & Shake
- SLOWLY Strain into Collins Glass with Blue Raz Syrup Already In It
- Top with Cherry Seltzer Using Bar Spoon to Help Maintain Layers (Want a little more color? Add some red food dye!)
- Squeeze ½ oz of lemon juice
- Add 2 dashes of Wigle Pomander Orange Bitters
- Garnish with Amarena Cherry on Skewer