a tropical style rum margarita
A very Wigle take on the classic Margarita, Wigle’s Workaround cocktail replaces traditional Tequila with Landlocked Rum infused with serrano peppers. Fresh orange + lime juices are a refreshing addition to this spicy sipper!
Time flies when you’re having Rum!- To get through some of the hottest days, we offer you a tiki-inspired cocktail that Wigle bartenders crafted for our Summer cocktail menu at the Distillery. Infused spirits are an easy way to add an extra layer of flavor to your favorite classic cocktails. This Serrano pepper infusion into Wigle Landlocked Rum is our favorite, but try infusing any hot peppers into our Rum like Habenero or Jalapeno!
- 2 oz Serrano Infused Wigle Landlocked White Rum
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 3/4 oz Lime Juice
- 3/4 oz Simple Syrup
- Lime Round (Fresh or Dehydrated)
- Fresh Serrano Pepper Ring
how to mix
- Add Rum, Orange Juice, Lime Juice, and Simple Syrup into a cocktail mixing tin.
- Fill the mixing tin 1/2 way with ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds, until well chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a fresh or dehydrated lime round, and a ring of Serrano pepper if you’re feeling extra spicey!