fruity alcohol drinks never go out of style 🏝
Guava cocktails are what Wigle staff are reaching for this summer, particularly this Guava Mojito! The best mojito recipe incorporates fresh lime juice and home made simple syrup. We’re putting a non-traditional spin on our mint mojito with Threadbare Guava Cider for another layer of fruity flavor!
Want to make Wigle’s best mojito recipe into a mojito pitcher recipe? Depending on the size of your pitcher, it’s easy to scale up the mint, simple syrup rum and lime to fill it up! Top each glass with its own bubbly guava cider before serving!
- 4-6 Mint Leaves
- .75 oz Simple Syrup
- 1.5 oz Wigle Landlocked White Rum
- .5 oz Fresh Squeezed Lime Juice
- Threadbare Guava Cider (Or whatever flavored bubbly beverage you prefer)
- Mint Sprig
- Lime wheel
how to mix
- Muddle mint leaves with simple syrup in a Collins glass, or your favorite sturdy cocktail glass. Add Rum, lime juice and ice cubes. Stir to combine. Top glass with Guava cider or bubbles of your choice. Briefly stir. Garnish with mint and lime.
- Want to mix up a whole pitcher? Muddle mint leaves and symple in a cocktail shaker before combining with rum, lime juice and ice in a pitcher. Top each individual cocktail with Guava Cider before garnishing + serving.