pittsburgh made bourbon
Filled with ripe fruit flavor, the PA Wapsie Bourbon Base is a perfect canvas for layering on floral hibiscus and pomegranate flavor!
- 2 oz Wigle Wapsie Bourbon
- 3/4 oz Lemon Juice
- 3/4 oz Hibiscus Simple Syrup*
- 1/2 oz Pomegranate Juice
- Lemon Round (Fresh or Dehydrated)
how to mix
- Add all ingredients into a cocktail mixing tin.
- Fill the mixing tin 1/2 way with ice.
- Shake for 10 seconds, until well chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Garnish with a fresh or dehydrated lemon round
*Hibiscus Simple Syrup: Steep 3-4 dehydrated hibiscus blossoms in 1 cup of boiling water. Dissolve 1 cup of sugar in the water and strain out the hibiscus blossoms before using.
looking for more whiskey cocktails recipes?
- Simple Peach Cocktail Recipe You Can Make At Home!
- Campfire Scotch Cocktail Recipe
- The Smoked Bourbon S’more Cocktail Awaits!
- The Best Whiskey Eggnog Cocktail
- Wigle’s 3 Favorite Ways to Make an Old Fashioned Drink
- A Fresh Squeezed Take On The Classic Whiskey Sour Cocktail
- Tired of the Typical Fireball Cocktail? Spice Things Up with Wigle Cinnamon Whiskey Punch!
- The Perfect Cinnamon Whiskey Hot Toddy
- Rethink Your Manhattan Drink With This Locally Crafted Cocktail
- What Better way to Enjoy a Lindt Chocolate Bunny Than With This Sweet Alternative to an Espresso Martini!