cHecK out tHe spirits
in tHis cocKtaiL
a spiked shirley temple cocktail? yes please! 🍒
Your favorite childhood drink just grew up! Punch up the classic Shirley Temple with this gin cocktail recipe. A fun fruity cocktail, this alcoholic Shirley Wigle Gin cocktail inspired by Shirley Temple Cherry Mixed DrinkTemple is inspired by the modern classic cocktail, the French 75. Of course because it’s a Wigle cocktail, we incorporate high quality + locally sourced ingredients.
We use Wigle Dutch Style Gin as the base spirit, Our favorite amarena Cherries replace the Grenadine syrup. A grenadine cocktail is often not a true cherry taste, but not all cocktail cherries and syrups are alike! We like amarena cherries for their deep cherry color and flavor without the artificial taste. Our bartenders reach for Threadbare Cider to top this celebratory sipper (instead of a prosecco cocktail topper) because of it’s extra fruit forward layer of flavor.
- 1 oz Wigle Organic Dutch Style Gin
- 1/2 oz Lemon Juice
- 1/2 oz Simple Syrup
- 1/4 oz Cocktail Cherry juice*
- 2 Dashes Wigle Organic Rosemary Lavender Bitters
- Threadbare Allegheny Dry Cider (Or your favorite Sparkling Cider, Prosecco or Champagne)
- Cocktail Cherries*
*We use Amerena Cherries
how to mix
- Add Gin, lemon juice, simple syrup, cherry juice, and bitters to a cocktail mixing tin.
- Add ice, shake for 10 seconds, and strain into a champagne flute.
- Top to the brim of the glass with Threadbare Allegheny Dry Cider.
- Garnish with a cocktail cherry