Check out all the products used in this Limoncello Spritz below!
Toast to summer with Wigle’s Limoncello Spritz, titled “Sunny Disposition” for its rosy hue! The typical Campari spritz or Aperol spritz recipe inspired our bartenders to incorporate favorite flavors like pomegranate and orange to balance out the tangy zesty Limoncello!
Wigle’s fresh take on an aperol drink will transport you to that summer vacation feeling without having to go farther than Pittsburgh’s Strip District. If you are looking for a cocktail that allows you to taste the robust flavors of our locally crafted spirits look no further. This citrus filled cocktail is both easy to drink while not leaving you searching for the robust flavors that accompany our small batch spirits. Visit our Smallman Street family owned whiskey distillery, bar, and restaurant for even more innovative and delicious cocktails!
Sunny Disposition – Limoncello Spritz Recipe
- 2 oz Wigle Limoncello
- 1 oz Orange Juice
- 1 oz Pomegranate Juice
- ½ oz Lemon Juice
- ½ oz Lime Juice
- ¼ oz Rich Demerara Simple Syrup
- 4-5 Dashes Wigle Pomander Orange Bitters
- Threadbare Dry Cider or Dry White Wine
- Orange Slice
- Rosemary Sprig
How to Mix
- Cut the ears off your chocolate rabbit.
- Combine all ingredients in a shaker filled with ice. Shake for 10-15 Seconds
- 3) Strain into your chocolate bunny and serve with a straw!